- Buy Spirit Houses paperback
- Buy Spirit Houses PDF e-book (all e-readers)
- Buy Spirit Houses epub e-book (most e-readers, except Kindle)
- Buy Spirit Houses for Kindle (UK)
- Buy Spirit Houses for Kindle (US)
- Buy Spirit Houses merchandise
- Read the first chapter of Spirit Houses here for free
- Blog updates
- Book trailers on my Youtube channel
- Reader reviews on Goodreads
- A wonderful review from the fabulous Alys Earl
This is the time of the evening when the Things come. As the trees close ranks and colours all merge into one colour, the Things start to stir – to dislocate their joints and stretch their limbs; rearranging themselves into new images for the twilight, they taste the air with prehensile tongues. That’s what Manda’s father used to tell her. He knew how little Manda loved to hear of the paranaturals. She got that fascination from her mother, he’d say back then. After, he’d say she got that fascination from her mother, but he’d say it differently…
When Manda’s lab partner Daniel Forbes goes missing presumed dead it’s just another normal day at University Hospital. But the circumstances of his disappearance aren’t quite as straightforward as they seem and take Manda and her colleagues at the Department of Paranatural Medicine on a journey across planes and to the fringes of death to find the truth.
All words and photographs on this site © Die Booth, excluding individual book covers.